Thursday, March 21, 2013

Feeling Of Content

This week hasn't been to eventful for us, but that's ok since we have had a few busy weeks.
 
But today I just feel so content! Which to be honest its been a long time since I have felt that way. I don't really know why today I have felt this way but I just haven't been able to wipe a smile off my face all day.
 
 Some of it I guess is because I finally got some answers on my health issues which should be helping me feel lots better! When I went to the doctor this week and they ran my blood they found that I needed to be on the name brand thyroid drug and also that my vitamin-d level was extremely low...the nurse said,"I don't know how you are even awake! Your level is the worst I have seen in years." So now that my blood condition is under control, my thyroid and vitamin-d level should be getting better, I should finally be able to start feeling like myself again!!
 
Some of the reason for feeling so content maybe the sunshine too! Its been so nice to be able to enjoy being outside. Going for walks and having my walking buddy back is definitely a plus. Watching Kyler play outside and seeing all the new things he is able to do all the time. Seeing Xander's face when he notices something new when we are out. Trying to revive our yard and again realizing how nice it is to have our own house and yard! These are just a few of the things I love about this weather.
 
Maybe some of it is just having great conversations with some good friends and realizing what amazing and wonderful friends I have been blessed with.
 
There was something I got to do last night that everytime I think about it just makes me smile. Parts of it were things I have done before and others were new to me. It was a lot of fun even though I can't really talk about it without getting into trouble..hehehe
 
The biggest reason I think I feel like I do is just being blessed with the family I have. I have a great husband. My kids are the most amazing things, and are the best things I have ever done! They make me so happy and are always making me smile. I just love them to pieces!!
 
There are a number of things that are on my plate that could bring me down right now, but today I just haven't really thought about any of them. I guess I just didn't want to. It was nice to just think of today and just not worry about everything else. The past few days I had been worrying over every little thing and I think I just knew I needed a break and to realize how truly blessed I am.
 
I just need to remember what happens will happens, and that my Heavenly Father will help me through whatever is out in front of me. Even though I may not make the best choices I know he still loves me and looks after me and I am so thankful for that!!

13 comments:

  1. I wanna know about this thing last night missy!!

    I'm glad you are feeling so happy though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm kinda sworn to secrecy over it....and thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. SHARON....Was it illegal???

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahaha...I don't think so, but I'm not 100% sure

    ReplyDelete
  5. *SMH* how can you not know for sure?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think I can answer that without giving to much away:D

    ReplyDelete
  7. What The Hell Did You Do?? this is going to bug me all night now. Did you kill someone?

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAHAHAHA....Yes I killed someone and buried the body in the horrible rain storm we got last night, and am just so happy with myself over it, you know since I've done part of it before!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So that's where Panda95 went!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know he is still living in your heart somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Seriously you need to come back to MFP!! Sumo misses his buddy lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm getting my new meds tomorrow, so once those kick in and I have more energy I'll hopefully be back!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so glad you are feeling this way! I know you've been struggling a little the past few months and its good to hear things are getting better, especially with your health! Sorry you had to take after me, but it is fitting since you are named after me! Love you.

    ReplyDelete