These are just a couple pictures from my phone from this week.
He had to wear daddy's shirt to bed one night.
Xander decided he wanted to drink from the Mickey sippy, poor guy couldn't figure it out though.
These were left over from our play date, Kyler never made his. I had went to the doctor one morning and came home and these were hanging up. Daddy and Kyler had made them while I was gone.
When we went shopping the other night Kyler saw this cart and had to have it... We now prefer it to the others because we can strap him into, instead of him trying to climb out of the cart or trying to find him since he'll hide in the clothes now.
Xander sits all the way up in his chair now, almost to the point of falling out. He is such a cutie!!
Oh that's cute he had to sleep in his dad's shirt! Guessing JJ wasn't home that night? What a cutie!
ReplyDeleteThe shopping cart one is awesome! Savvy wants to just walk around now and its miserable, it would be nice to be able to strap her into something...to bad it would look ridiculous only having one kid in those carts!
Yeah JJ wasn't home that night.
DeleteKyler is usually the same way with the walking around. He now goes and hides in the clothes too. I was glad to find something he would actually sit in.
I'm missing their cute faces. Xander is just growing up isn't he? Its time to start for another...or two. In my prayers I tell grandpa he needs to stop keeping the girls to himself and send you twin girls! So just a heads up!
ReplyDelete