I can't believe in 4 months this guy will be 1! Time is just going by way to fast.
Xander At 8 Months:
Is 29.5 inches tall.
Weighs 19lbs. 5 oz.
Wears 12-18 month clothing.
Has 4 Teeth now, with 2 more trying to make there debut.
Reaches out for you when he wants to be picked up.
Is finally grasping things and will hold on and play with toys.
(He looked like such a tough guy in this photo it just made me laugh!)
Hates being on his belly.
Wants to be on the move, he will try to jump from your lap because he wants to go play with Kyler.
Loves watching Disney movies and cartoons.
(Look at those puppy dog eyes!)
No longer is in the infant carrier carseat, we moved him to the bigger one still rear facing though. But loves to be able to look out the windows.
Sits in the carts at the stores now!
Loves being outside and going for walks in the stroller.
His eyes change color daily! Some days they look really blue, others they look grey, and sometimes they look brown, just depends on what he is wearing.
Has figured out how to fake cry and whine to get your attention.
He is still just a sweet little guy though!
I just love his little face so much!
My other guy had to get his picture taken too!! He wouldn't wear the bow tie until he saw Xander wearing it and now he won't take it off!!
Such a cute boy!!
I love his little face too!
Damn they are so cute!! Xander should be a gerber baby, or the face of some sort of baby brand. You are going to be in trouble with those eyes!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I think they are pretty cute too:) I've been told that by a few people lol.
DeleteThey are just adorable!!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
DeleteI love these pictures!! You have the cutest boys....makes me excited for my little guy to get here!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I'm excited for little Xavier to arrive too:) I already know he's going to be a handsome little thing.
DeleteI absolutely love all these pictures! You need to get me some prints, so I can show my cute little great-grandsons off.
ReplyDelete