I am so thankful to have Instagram so I can just take cute pictures of my boys whenever I want instead of having to get my camera out to take some. Makes life alittle easier!
Anyways here are a few things that have happened this past week..
First this freaky thing! We went to Target last week and Kyler saw this and had to have it. It has now became something he teases me with, I hate spiders!
It is sure nice to have a gated backyard! We can let Kyler just go out a play outside to run all his energy out.
I made this wreath to go with our Halloween decor for when we decorate. When I had gotten it wrapped with the yarn JJ grabbed it and said, "This would make a good frame." So I snapped a picture:)
Kyler likes to try and help us out with the baby...well sometimes. This morning the baby was awake and started crying, while I was in the bathroom and this is what I walked into...he's such a good big brother and Xander sure loves him anytime he sees him he gets a big smile on his face!
Xander turned 2 Months on Monday!
Xander at 2 Months:
*Smiles and Coo's all the time!
*Loves being or looking outside!
*Loves his swing and likes watching the mobile on it!
*Still not a big fan of his carseat, until we are in the car!
*Is in 3 Month clothing but his sleepers are starting to be to short!
*Will sleep from about 11:00pm to 5:00am with a few hour naps through out the day!
*Eats 6 ounces every 2 hours...he has a very hearty appetite!
*Mommy's boy all the way!
I think that is it...nothing to exciting going on right now, but its kinda nice after the hectic few months we have had!








No comments:
Post a Comment