Thursday, July 12, 2012
Last Baby Update
Yesterday I had my last doctors appointment for this pregnancy! Xander looks good and has a great heartbeat:) I can't express enough how grateful I am that he has been so healthy this whole time. I was hoping I would have had some progression so the doctor would just take me. But thanks to my stubborn body it looks like we will be waiting until Tuesday. The doctor checked me and I was still only dilated to a one and about 60% thinned. I've been having a lot of pressure in my pelvic area and feel as if the baby is sometimes trying to fall out of me. Even the doctor was surprised I wasn't progressed further with how the baby is pressing down. Even though I will be in alot of pain with the incision, I'll be very happy to be rid of the pelvic pressure/pain. I'm usually pretty tough when he comes to dealing with pain but this makes me cry when I wake up in the morning. So I'm looking very forward to getting rid of that. I will find out Monday what time we have to be there for sure. I know the doctor does surgeries at either 7:45 or 8:30 in the morning so either way it will be early! I know I say this every post but I really can't believe we are already at the end, and that I will have my cute little boy here in just a few short days! I can't wait to see what he looks like and just be able to cuddle and love him up:) I didn't get around to taking a picture today but I'm working on a post of Kyler's last week being the only child and will post one with that in a couple of days.