It took me by surprise and I had no idea where they had came from. I started calling for JJ and he popped up out of the kitchen and said, ''Yes??'' with a huge smile on his face. I asked where the pictures had came from and what they were doing here and he said that they were a present for me. I have loved these pictures since I first saw them, and have the one of the girl in the red robe in a smaller size, I never could find the other one. Anyways he went on to say he wanted to get me something since this pregnancy has been so rough on me and that he wanted to show me how much he appreciates everything I do. I of course was bawling my eyes out!! And I know I say this all the time and that people probably get sick of hearing it, but I have one amazing husband!! And honestly who could blame me for feeling that way with the way he treats me!?!
To explain the pictures they go with the scripture Isaiah 1:18 were it says ''....though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.'' Its such a great reminder of the atonement and that even though we make mistakes we can be forgiven. I'm so very thankful to my Savior for what he did so we can be able to repent and live with him again. I know I have alot of flaws and make mistakes and sin quite often and if it wasn't for his sacrifice I wouldn't be able to hopefully be with my family for all eternity!
I was in awe of them because one I love the pictures and two because they are so big! JJ said he thought they were going to be about the size of my Logan temple picture, but then when he got them realized they are a bit bigger. I think he said they are 33x23 so they are huge! I am so excited to be able to get into our new place, where ever that maybe lol, so I can hang them up!
The first thing Kyler did when he saw them was run up and point out Jesus and lean in to give the pictures a hug! It sure makes my heart full of joy when he does that. I sure do love that boy and this little one on the way, and of course my husband! I am one very lucky girl:)
(pictures are from my phone so they aren't the best)