After a very hot day up at my grandma's we headed home, mostly because Kyler has been in desperate need for a nap and won't take one and has been kind of a grouch. We had bought him some poppers, so when we got home we decided to go out and have him throw them around. He had fun for a few minutes, and then he decided the rocks were fun to throw too. We also tried to get a family picture since we have our flag shirts on...we all are ready for this day to be over and you can see it in the pictures, well except for Kyler who's face was hilarious in them -mostly the only reason I posted them!
Kyler sadly won't get to see any fireworks this year, well at least today. We were out last night and saw some going off and he was just in awe. I'm looking forward to Tremonton Days and Wheat&Beat Days so he will be able to see some. He has never really been afraid of them and will just sit in amazement at them. Kinda makes me wish we would have bought some, but we are all ready for bed I think.
The videos of Kyler throwing the poppers are taking forever to load so I will have to try to do it when we are somewhere with a faster connection.
That was our Independence day though, we hope everyone was safe and had a great day!!



