Lately Kyler has started this cute little hugging thing. As I mentioned in an earlier post he loves temples and he will still point to the pictures and have us say temple. We also have a picture of Christ hanging up that he will point to now too. We will say Jesus and he will go over to where its hanging and hug the wall underneath it. Its just the cutest thing and about makes me cry every time he does it. He also does it with the pictures and statue of Christ my mom has, it definetly makes ya smile when you see him do it.
We know he misses my brother Derek to. Which is funny since Derek was the one who always teased him. He will point to pictures of Derek and try to say his name and say ''Where he go?'' One of us will say he went on a mission and Kyler will proceed to hug the pictures. He's such a cutie!
He will also give hugs to anything that has Mickey Mouse on it. He tries to say Mickey and then will go ''aww'' has he his hugging whatever it is he has at the time.
This morning he also tried to hug the TV when a commercial with a puppy came on. I'm not very fond of pets so that made me a little nervous.
Anytime we get him a treat or little activity at the store he will be so thankful all day long and keep giving us hugs and kisses through out the day. He is starting to try and say thank you, which melts my heart whenever I hear it.
I'm hoping he will be as loving to Xander. Anytime a baby comes on TV or even when he sees the boxes of diapers with the babies on them he will hug them too. He's not big on sharing his food but today he had some grapes and would come over to me and point to my belly try to say Xander and put them in my mouth, and then hugged my belly. It was so cute and he just sat and smiled at me when he was done. Its times like that I wish I could just freeze and come back to later on, like on the days he is being a monster. It sure makes me hope he'll be ok with someone new around.
I just wanted to jot these things down to remember the cute little phase he is in. I can't believe how big he is getting and how well he understands everything. I sure do love him!!
Sunday, July 1, 2012
Kyler Hugs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment