Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Pictures for Ky's B-Day Invites

I decided I was going to make Kyler's birthday invitations on photoshop this year. It wouldn't have been so hard if my computer would have cooperated with me. I spent most the day yesterday working on it. Also where the weather has been kinda crappy we had to take some pictures inside, but they still turned out cute! I just wish I could figure out how to clean my lens so they wouldn't look so fuzzy and weird. But they still turned out great of him!! We are so excited for his party and are hoping for good weather that day so we can just have it outside. I seriously can't believe he's going to be 2!! Where he is in love with Mickey Mouse we decided to do a theme with it. I ran across some birthday Mickey Ears online and ordered them for him. They are the only thing he will wear on his head, and he looks so cute in them! Here are the pictures....I'll upload the invites once we get them and send them out!

^Posing for the camera!
^My Happy Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment