Yesterday I was all excited about having our new bed and finally being able to get a goodnights sleep! Well leave it to good ol'pregnant me to go and fall and bang my leg all up! Kyler has decided he would rather sleep in the glider in his room than in his bed. So I stay up and put him in his bed once he is asleep. He's lucky he's so cute and that I love his so much ;)
So I was laying in bed relaxing last night and realized that he was probably asleep, I get out of bed to go lay him in bed and tripped over a blanket! I immediately started to worry about the baby and if he was ok...I decided I'd get my wounds patched up and see if he would kick. Thankfully he did about 20 minutes later!! I was very releived..but in alot of pain. I have a 4"x2" patch of rug-burn on my knee, some on my elbow, a cut on my foot and ankle, and bruises all over my leg. I'm very thankful to have Tylenol so I can get a little relief and sleep. Rug-burn hurts alot worse than I remember! So for most the day today I was called Gimp by JJ or at least one member of my family...they are all so loving;) The most important thing is that baby has been kicking! I've still been worried over him and that he is really ok, but then I remembered I passed out with Kyler and fell harder then than I did last night and Kyler was ok. If anything starts to feel weird though I will be going to the doctor ASAP! Even though I was in pain most the night, the sleep I did get was heavenly and I'm looking forward to getting more once I'm done with this post! Kyler loves the bed too..he has a little trouble getting on it but once he does he gets the biggest smile on his face and either starts jumping or will lay down. I think he likes it just as much as we do! But with the way he is growing I'm sure we will have to make his bed into the twin here shortly! Maybe then he'll start sleeping in his bed again. Here's to a speedy recovery lol....also I'm now 22 weeks along!! There probably won't be a belly picture this week due to the fact of my leg, but I can definetly tell he is growing...I swear my belly gets bigger by the day! I can't believe in just 4 months we will have another little one in our home:) I so can't wait to hold him!!


No comments:
Post a Comment