Saturday, March 17, 2012

Early Anniversary Present!

We got our anniversary present early today:) and I'm in love with it!! We have been wanting a new bed for a while now and after finding an awesome deal at a place in Ogden finally decided we would get it as an anniversary gift, since its in 10 days. I honestly can't wait to go to sleep tonight! Its so much more comfy and bigger than our last plus I'll get to have it all to myself  tonight since JJ will be at work lol. Anyways the pictures aren't that great because my camera was about to die, the pillows look sad too because we need bigger ones, but overall you get an idea. we are still working on the rest of the room, if I feel like posting pictures when its done I will if not this is what ya get :)



^These are my latest creation, of course I found out how to do them on pinterest but I love how they turned out. 
 We also re-decorated our bathroom a few weeks ago in a mickey mouse theme since Kyler and I love Mickey! Kyler still runs in and hugs the rug before he gets in the bath! 

I'll have to post pictures of the boy's room once we get it finished. We had got these medal tile things for their names but then found out later they don't carry them in an "X" so I'm trying to decide how I'm going to do it. I'm excited on how the room as came together though, it looks alot better being all boy than I think it would have being half and half. We also got a shipment of stuff for the new baby this week and it made me all excited...even though most of it was just bottles, binkies, and diapers. I hope the next 4 months go by quick! I can't wait to have our little Xander here:)

No comments:

Post a Comment