- We went to Tepanyaki's in Layton for lunch yesterday, for those who have never been its a Japanese restaurant where they make the food right in front of you. One of the first things they do in grease the grill and then light it on fire. Kyler had watched them do it on some of the other tables before they did ours and it was so funny because he would scrunch his face all up and then go OOOO...he pretty much had the same reaction when they did it at our table, but that time he started to clap. Every time they did it or they do a onion volcano they do the fire in the middle of he would get the same scrunchy face and then point and go oooo...whoa. I so wish I could have gotten a picture of his face when he would scrunch it all it was just cute. He of course ate a ton. I'm not usually a big fan of any asian food but love their chicken teryaki so Kyler ate the rice and stir-fried vegetables that came with it. I have to say I'm glad he eats everything and isn't picky makes life alot easier!
- There is a song my mom exercises to and she was showing me one day what they do to it and there's a part in the song where they say, "and your hands go up, and they stay there and they stay there." Well Kyler now is in love with the song and every time someone says that line or plays the song he raises his hands up and starts dancing. It just makes all of us laugh! There is another song that is on Rio that Will.I.Am sing called Drop It Low that he is obsessed with right now. We can turn it on when he throws a fit and he stops and will dance.
- He loves being outside, which as lead to alot of trips to the park with all the warm weather we've been having. The other day we went and we were walking over to the play ground and he decided to run. He has the funniest run, he looks like Phoebe on Friends when she runs. It made me laugh so hard watching him. He loves to swing I think he would stay in one all day if he was able to.
- He still isn't saying too many words, but talks in his own little language all day. I'll call up the stairs to JJ and then Kyler will go over and will start yelling his jabber until JJ answers him. Its so funny. If JJ doesn't answer him within a minute or so Kyler will then start cusing at him and pointing his finger and saying no-no.
- This isn't one of my favorite things but is still pretty cute. He has learned how to splash us when he's in the bath. He'll get us wet and just start laughing, and then give us a smile and do it again.
- We have a board in our living room that is for "Love Notes" my mom gave it to me last year for my birthday and it is the perfect spot to put announcements, cards, holiday cards and things like that. Well I decided to put the ultrasound pictures of Xander on there, so now every morning Kyler comes down the stairs points to them and then my belly and blows a kiss to the pictures. Its a great way to start off the day! He hasn't been able to feel the baby yet because the he is active at night when Kyler is asleep. I can't wait for Kyler to be able to feel him kick, and see his expression!
- We went to Target the other day while we we're out and went over by the kids clothes section. While I was looking he started grabbing for a shirt. Its a very bright yellow but he wouldn't let it go. Since he doesn't have many warmer day clothes we decided to get him some there. He picked out most of them and I do have to say he has pretty good taste in doing so. He has looked so cute in the outfits we've had him in the past couple of days. He loves flip-flops too:) I ordered him some and they got here last week and we tried them on to see if they fit and from then on he didn't want them off, and the next morning when he found them he was trying to put them on himself and then brought them to me so I could put them on. I've been surprised at how well he walks/runs in them!
- He will usually put himself down for a nap now. Whenever he gets tired he will go over to the stairs wave at me and then climb the stairs up to his room and climb in the glider and rock till he is asleep. I can't believe what a little boy he's getting to be.
Monday, March 26, 2012
Few Cute Stories...pretty much just for me
I wanted to write these down to remember them later on. Kyler is defiantly in the terrible two stage but he has his moments where he is just so cute and I want to be able to remember those times. Since this has been my form of a journal lately I figured I'd put them here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment