These are pictures of the one I made, the pictures aren't the greatest since my camera was about to die. But you get an idea of how it looks.
Friday, January 27, 2012
Pinterest recreation!!
Recently I joined pinterest and love all the awesome ideas, crafts, and other things they have on there. I found the poms on there that alot of people are hanging above babies crib and loved the idea! As I was looking at others on there I ran across some Rosetta kissing balls and fell in love with them! I read the tutorial last night on theidearoom.blogspot.com and found out that you use crepe paper to do them. I had some left over from Kyler's birthday last year and some Styrofoam balls and decided to try and make one today. It took alot of time...around six hours!! I'm happy with how it turned out though:) I plan on making two more in pink and grey...just waiting on getting the crepe paper. If the baby is a girl they will go above the crib, if not they will go in our room. I already feel like I'm in nesting mode!! That part of the room will probably be done soon after we find out what the baby is for sure and if it is a girl it will be done really fast lol. I've been working on projects I've been saying are for our room hinting at getting new bedding but if its a girl it'll all go towards decorations for her. Its been hard to not think its a girl with JJ already calling it the girl name we have picked out every time the baby is brought up. If its a boy I'll be just as happy though, I think it would be fun for Kyler to have a baby brother, but he does get along with girls so I hope either way he'll be happy. Anyways I'm rambling, back to the Rosetta balls. If you want to see how these are made the link is... http://www.theidearoom.net/2012/01/video-tutorialtissue-paper-rosettes.html
These are pictures of the one I made, the pictures aren't the greatest since my camera was about to die. But you get an idea of how it looks.

These are pictures of the one I made, the pictures aren't the greatest since my camera was about to die. But you get an idea of how it looks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment