Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Toy Room

So as I have mentioned a number of times Kyler has TOO MANY toys!! I keep wanting to get rid of some but he plays with them all~ which surprises me but he does. And I figure the next one might like them too. So since his toys were taking up almost half of our living room we decided we needed to do something about it. Tonight we decided to clean out the closet underneath our stairs and put it in a closet we have in the kitchen. I can't believe with some organizational packing we actually got everything in the smaller closet. He still doesn't have alot of room to play in there because of having two huge bins of toys plus his bigger ones but he LOVES it!! We didn't fit his Truck in there put it fits in the corner between the couches really well. Its so nice being able to have my living room mostly toy free. We should have done this a long time ago!! Our next project is organizing his room and closet so we can fit another crib and dresser in it. Shouldn't be to hard since its a big room. Which should answers a question we've been getting alot which is "Are you moving?" Right now, No. I don't have the energy to go through a move right now, it was all I could do to move the few boxes I did today let alone packing more. So for now we are staying put. We'll most likely move after the baby is born and I've had a little time to recover. Anyways here are some pictures of our little monster tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment