Its also that blessed time of year for tax returns:) We got ours finally and we're able to order the crib and dresser!! The crib is the same brand as Kyler's and I still adore his, especially since it converts...and since he keeps growing and will probably need a big bed in just a few month we decided to just order another crib. I also liked the fact that this one comes with teething rails. Kyler's didn't and he had scraped the front on the crib up pretty bad from biting it, I didn't even know there was such things as teething rails till I saw it on this crib and wish I had known about it sooner but oh well. Here are the pictures of what the crib and dresser look like...

The other night Kyler took a late nap and didn't wake up till around 7:30ish by that time it was dark out side and we had his nightlight on, when I heard him starting to play I went up to get him and he was just dancing to his radio. Well pretty soon he saw his shadow on the wall and thought it was the funniest thing in the world. He would just run up to it and start dancing or doing different actions and thought it was hilarious that the shadow did the same thing. It entertained him for a good 30 minutes! We got our first nigh..nigh.. out of him the other night for night..night. J.J. heard it and started freaking out, I about died laughing at him. Slowly but surely he's starting to say a few things:) Other than that I've just been busy doing crafts and cleaning...it just doesn't seem to ever end! But the crafts have been alot of fun to work on and I'm excited to finish up the ones for the baby once we find out for sure. Pinterest has given me so many fun and creative ideas to try and I love trying to make new things. My sewing machine broke, which a year ago I probably wouldn't have cared but now there are so many thing I want to make! I'm hoping J.J. has got my hints about it, and maybe get me one for V-day but we shall see. But that's whats been going on around here this week:)
No comments:
Post a Comment