Saturday, October 8, 2011

Weekend Full Of Family Fun

J.J.'s family has lots and lots of Birthdays in October, one of which is our niece Jordyn's. She turned 8 yesterday. J.J.'s sister Debbie came out from California for all the festivities this weekend too. She also announced she is having a baby and due in May! We are way excited about that and for Deanna's little guy to get here in December. Since everyone was out here we decided to go out to dinner yesterday to celebrate the birthdays. We went to Texas Roadhouse...and honestly I'm still not over how yummy it was! It was my first time going there and boy howdy was I impressed!! Kyler of course loved it, we still haven't found anything he doesn't like to eat! The waiter also came and sang to all the birthday people in the fam. It was a really nice night.
Today we were able to go to Jordyn's baptism. She looks so cute in both her dresses. We are so proud of her for making the decision to be baptized. She is such a sweet little girl. She went a greeted everyone in the family with a hug when they got there today. I can't believe she is already 8 and how much she has grown up since I first got together with J.J. We love her so much!!
I being myself lately, unfortunately, have forgotten to take pictures! I'm slacking miserably when it comes to pictures. I need to be better lol. Thankfully we are getting our family pictures done next weekend so there will be some new pictures up soon:)

No comments:

Post a Comment