Saturday, October 1, 2011

Happy Happy Birthday J.J. Dear...

His Birthday isn't until tomorrow but since he has to work tonight and tomorrow we celebrated it early. Its the big 2-5 for him and he feels extremely old...it makes me laugh! I wanted to make sure we did something fun for his birthday since he is always working and never really gets to go out and do anything. I had thought for about 3 months to take him to Frightmares/Lagoon and then Fox 13 was running a special for buy one ticket get one free on friday nights and that settled what we were going to do:) It was a blast! We were only there for about 3&1/2 hours but we rode every single ride that was opened at least once!! The lines were so short and we walked on to most of the rides...it was awesome! Neither one of us had been to Frightmares so we weren't to sure what to expect..not much was different, they had it all decked out in halloween decorations and some of the employees were dressed  up as zombies and similar thing, and they had a ton of fog machines. They had a few different haunted walk throughs and houses that were alot of fun, the peopple who were in front of us were always the ones to have people jump out at them it was hysterical to watch them scream!! I think the thing that made us both laugh the most and even got J.J. jealous the last time was one of the goons that was dressed up kept somehow finding us and would try to scare me, and I would completely ignore him the 10 times he did it. The last time we were sitting down over in front of the cliffhanger while J.J. got a drink and the guy came right up to my face and was growling, I don' think I've ever seen J.J. stare someone down like he did that guy it was so FUNNY! I was just teased the rest of the night how the zombie thought I was hot. But we had so much fun just being out and about just the two of us! After we left Lagoon we decided to drive the 5 minutes to In-N-Out we both love it and thats what JJ said he wanted for his Birthday Dinner lol. And it was very YUMMY! We than came home and picked up our little monster, who was dead asleep when we got to my moms. I couldn't believe it he usually never falls alseep any where besides his crib or carseat. We then came home and crashed we were exhausted lol. Today we didn't do much but we did bust out his cake. This has been the first year i haven't actually home made a cake for him...I feel so lazy, and am still trying to decide if I just should. He loves Ice cream cakes and i found a Neapolitan one (which is one of his favorites) so we cut that today and sang to him. Kyler was so cute, he really didn't know what to do but just danced and would sing oooww...ooowww.ooooww made us both laugh. J.J. also is one of the hardest people to shop for, he never wants anything lol. This year the only thing he said he wanted was Wall-E! We are kinda slacking in the Disney Movie department. Where we already have our Christmas Shopping done I had been debating on what to give him for his birthday or Christmas. I being mean am saving the "good stuff" for Christmas lol. So he got Wall-E, the 7th season of The Office, a Griddle--a story for another time lol, some boots he wanted, shoe insoles and a few new shirts. I'm more excited to see him on Christmas when he opens his "Good" gifts lol....I'm honestly so darn excited for Christmas! Having all the gifts in the house isn't helping either I want to bust them all out to play with and I mean Kyler's toys!:) Anyways enough about Christmas back to J.J. I'm hoping he has enjoyed the past couple of days..he said he has but I'm hoping he's not lying to me! I have had fun to though so i'm thinking he's telling the truth. he is such a great Dad and Husband, we are very very lucky to have him! He works his butt off for us and to make sure we are taken care of I couldn't have asked for better husband! Love You Hunny:)

Happy 25th Birthday J.J.

No comments:

Post a Comment