Sunday, October 9, 2011

Blocks

We had gotten Kyler a crocodile wagon with some blocks for his birthday...he's never really been into the blocks or wagon unless it was to get it to play the music. For about the last 2 weeks its all he wants to play with. He loves to pile the blocks up and figure out what all he can do with them. The are called Stack and Surprise Blocks from Fisher Price..they are square with a round center that raises up and down and has a face on them. They are adorable and he also plays peek-a-boo with them. The wagon is a crocodile, as I said before, when he's done playing he'll put the blocks in the mouth and it makes sounds like its eating them...he laughs so hard at it! He drags the wagon around with him to and it plays a couple different songs. I'm glad he finally has started to play with it...I kinda felt like we had wasted our money getting it, but now its been his favorite thing. He loves all types of blocks though. J.J. parents have some at their house he plays with while we are over there too. He is into building and stacking things and then knocking them down and throwing the blocks. He's starting to be able to throw things quite well.
Last night I took a few pictures of him playing with them and thought I'd share:) He was being a grump and wouldn't smile though.






No comments:

Post a Comment