Kyler has decided he doesn't need help doing anything anymore. He's been that way with feeding himself for awhile but the day I took these pictures he got super messy and it was just so funny and cute. He usually does pretty well not getting his food everywhere...but when it comes to spaghetti or mac's and cheese he gets it all over!!
He also won't let me brush his teeth anymore at least until he feels like he's done it enough and then he'll hand me the brush and let me make sure to get them really well.
He doesn't like getting his diaper changed and as soon as I would grab for a diaper he'd take off running. We decided to try the new slip on ones from Huggies and they have been great! He's even just came right over to me a few times to change him..or point to the diapers when he's ready. If he keeps growing like he is he's gonna have to be potty trained soon he's already in size 5's!
He is sure starting to get an attitude, but still has his cute moments too. He has been a cuddle bug lately which has been so nice. He has always been a snuggly baby which I have loved and hope the rest of my kids are! He doesn't fight going to sleep in his big boy bed nearly as much as he use to, and if he's really tired or ready for bed will climb up the stairs and get in bed and just go to sleep himself:)
He's getting to be such a big boy! Kinda makes me sad but its fun watching him learn and do new things. He can count to 1,2,&5 on his fingers he hasn't figured out how to do 3 & 4 yet. He has also been trying to do my TurboFire exercises with me...he hadn't figured out the punching yet, which I'm greatful for, but he'll wave his arms above his head and squat up and down for the jumping jacks and mostly just dance the rest of the time, it's so cute! I want to get it recorded but when I try to he stops...stubborn little boy.
Well what turned into sharing a few pictures turned into an update on Kyler I could go on and on but I'll stop now!
Saturday, September 3, 2011
Messy Boy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment