As many of you know I'm a huge football fan...so of course this time of year we are off to watch games or watching it on t.v. My brother Rhett(#28) plays for the high school so we have been going to see him. He mostly plays J.V. but has gotten to play a few minutes of varsity time. I was disappointed this week because I wasn't able to make it to the J.V. game and he scored the first Touchdown!! So proud:):) But I thought I'd share some of the pictures we have taken the past couple of weeks.
Kyler loves going to the games...mostly because he's outside. We are big UofU fans in my family and I went to Target before the Varsity game yesterday and they had jerseys so I bought him one...I was alittle nervous because they only had them in 3t or bigger, but the 3t actually fit him pretty good. I can't believe my ''little'' boy is already fitting into 2t & 3t clothes he's getting so big! He also got some light up shoes that he will not take off...he absolutely loves them, and thinks he is so cool when he walks around in them its so funny.
Saturday, September 3, 2011
Its Football Season!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment