Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Oh My Silly Husband

Most husbands suprise their wifes with flowers or candy and things like that...not mine! My hubby suprised me this morning with a set of adjustable dumbbells!! Most women probably wouldn't like that...but I'm extremely thrilled:):) I'm starting a new exercise program this week and it was suggested to me to get some adjustable dumbbells because other people who have done the program increase they're strength really fast. I got looking but didn't find any I liked for the price I wanted...well sure enough J.J. went and bought the exact ones I wanted! I sure love him:) He has been so great through my whole weightloss journey. He keeps me motivated while at the sametime telling me I look great and I don't need to lose anymore if I don't want...which so isn't the case lol. But I'm very lucky to have a husband who keeps me going and one who doesn't mind me changing our meals or leaving to exercise alot....on the site I use, I hear of peoples spouses who aren't supportive or willing to help their spouses with it and it reminds me of how lucky I am!!


No comments:

Post a Comment