Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Who can tell mesquito bites from chicken pox!?!

I CAN'T!!....well not until they're a week old! Last week when I was getting Kyler dressed I noticed he had a ton of bumps all over his legs, a couple on his back and one on his neck. I had went for a walk the night before and forgot to put bug spray on him so I just figured they were mesquito bites. The next day my mom saw them and thought the samething..so we went on like everything was fine. Well yesterday morning when I saw them the bumps either looked scabbed or blistered...i got alittle worried and thought well I'll have my mom look at them now and see. Sure enough she said thats what Chicken Pox do...so I took him to the doctor today to make sure and he said the samething:( Thankfully I haven't been out and about this week, except to walk, so I don't think we would have spread it!! But I'm really curious as to where he got them from!! But we may never know that:/ I can't believe my baby has had the chicken pox though! I'm just sick about it...even though I've heard its better for them to go through it now than later on..ugh I feel like crying though lol. But at least now I know what they look like and what to expect for when we have other kids.
He hasn't been to much of a grouch with them though and hasn't scratched them either...i don't know if he really knows how too lol.

Side-note though: he has learned from me and my mom to point and go  no, no, no! Its so funny, he loves doing it to my brother Rhett when he sees him..and its just hilarious.
He is also now tall enough to reach on top of the counters and pull things off! I ran up stairs the other day to grab something and when I came down he had grabbed the bag of Goldfish's of the counter and poured them out all over the floor and was eating them, while dancing to the Wiggles:) I couldn't help but laugh.

But anyways thats our adventure this week so far...we haven't made it to the fair yet but when we do I'll post on that and the parade:)

No comments:

Post a Comment