So our weekend was boring..jj had to work all of it including monday. So we didn't end up doing much. I took Kyler to the park to play for a little while Saturday...he has decided he has to get out of the house at least once a day or he is just a grouch. He loves playing at the park though and even got brave enough to go down the big slide by himself I wish I would have remembered my camera to get better pictures, his face was priceless going down the slide. He liked going down the smaller ones too...he would just go down those on his stomach and then try to climb back up them.
It makes me sad summer is starting to end! I was thankful I had went and bought him some fall clothes last week where it was cooler yesterday..it made me sad when I put his sweatshirt on. I don't like being outside when its cold...and its seems like we have been outside all the time this summer just playing and I've loved it and so has Kyler. Hopefully it'll just stay warm-ish for while longer!
There are also just some random pictures of Kyler I posted that I found going through my phone I thought were cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment