Sunday, September 11, 2011

50 Questions

I saw this on a couple peoples blogs and thoughtI'd do it too:)

1. What is in the back seat of your car right now? Kyler's carseat and some toys he plays with when we are in the car.

2. When was the last time you threw  up? The end of June...drank to much water while I was exercising.

3. What's your favorite curse word? Damn it

4. Name someone who has made you smile today? Kyler

5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Sleeping..Kyler slept in today:)

6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Watching Football...still am.

7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now? Probably Exercising

8. Have you ever been to a strip club? Nope

9. Do you hate anyone? No....unless you count congress.

10. What is the best ice cream flavor? Mudpie....Mmmmm

11. What was the last thing you had to drink? Water

12. What are you wearing right now? T-shirt and shorts

13. What was the last thing you ate? Cereal...haven't had lunch yet.

14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? Bought all of us some Fall clothes since its starting to get cooler.

15. When was the last time you ran? Last night...doing high knees on my exercise video.

16. What's the last sporting event you watched? Football!!!!

17. Who is the last person you emailed? My Brother Colton in Honduras.

18. Ever go camping? Yuck! Last time I went was in 2007 I think.

19. Do you have a tan? Yes but its starting to fade:(

20. Do you drink your soda from a straw? Don't drink soda...but I only drink out of a straw when we're at a resturant.

21. What did your last IM say? Bye, Love You.

22. Are you someone's best friend? J.J.'s at least I think so!

23. What are you doing tomorrow? Not sure.

24. Where is your mom right now? Probably at the gym

25. Look to your left, what do you see? My blanket

26. What color is your watch? Does my Heart Rate Monitor count? It's Lime Green

27. What do you think of when you think of Australia? That my grandparents went on a mission there.

28. Would you consider plastic surgery? Maybe to lift something after I'm done having kids;)

29. What is your birthstone? Emerald...I love it!

30. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? Both depends on the day.

31. How many kids do you want? Four

32. Do you have a dog? No...I don't like pets.

33. Last person you talked to on the phone? My mom

34. Have you met anyone famous? Not that I can think of.

35. Any plans today? Not besides going Walking.

36. How many states have you lived in? 3...hoping to make it more:)

37. Ever go to college? Utah Valley University

38. Biggest annoyance in your life right now? Nothing much just wanting to move.

39. Last song listened to? Dancing in the Dark by The Cataracts

40. Are you allergic to anything? Pollen, Cats, Dust, Smoke.

41. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? I love all my heels but don't wear them much anymore...I guess my favorites right now would be my Nikes.

42. Are you jealous of anyone? No, I think be jealous is dumb...you live the life your suppose to and if something isn't to your liking then you have to be the one to change it.

43. Is anyone jealous of you? Ummm...I've had a few people on the site I user to track my calories tell me they wished they looked like me or want my hair...if thats being jealous?

44. What time is it? 4:30

45. Do any of your friends have children? Most of them

46. Do you eat healthy? Yes:) I have one cheat day a week but it's still pretty healthy.

47. What do you usually do during the day? Clean, Get ready, Make meals, Play with Kyler, Exercise st some point....quite exciting!

48. Do you use the word 'hello' daily? Yes...especially since Kyler thinks everything is a phone right now.

49. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? Twenty-Three:)

50. What are your plans for this weekend? Football Games, Grocery/Birthday/Christmas shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment