I'm so excited about Halloween and Christmas right now it's not even funny lol Not ready for the warm weather to go away yet but would love the holidays to be here. Today I was able to order our Halloween costumes:) and get some decorations to put up. Honestly Dollar Tree is awesome...you can get alot of the samethings to decorate with there as you can Walmart and it's alot cheaper! Kyler's little Trick-or-Treating bag is adorable and just the right size since we probably won't do much since he's still pretty young. He's going to look so cute in his costume too!!! J.J. and I decided to dress up this year...we both haven't in years and we're looking so forward to doing it this year. Honestly October can't get here fast enough lol.
Now for the Christmas shopping part:) We are pretty much done!!! We just have to get a few things for our friends and families. EBAY is amazing! I can't believe the deals I have gotten. I can't wait to see Kyler's face that morning...last year was so fun and I'm thinking this year he's probably going to be alot more into it. He has so many toys already(we went overboard last christmas and for his birthday) that we decided he didn't need much, even though he's still going to have a good amount. I just can't wait!! That and I know I finally will be able to suprise J.J. with somthing...he's such a snoop, but one of his presents came in the mail all wrapped in packaging tape...I laughed when I saw it but am happy because now he won't be able to get into it. I can't talk though because I know one of the things he got me, which I'm ecstatic about:) Sorry this post is kinda random but I'm just way excited!!
Friday, September 16, 2011
Halloween/Christmas Shopping:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment