We had a pretty good Easter this year. I thought it was funny Kyler had his first Birthday before he had his first Easter. We started the day with church and then came home and found our baskets!!

Such a cutie!!

This was his basket before we put the eggs in it:)

These were the cute frog and turtle eggs we found! I loved them and he sits and just plays with them now.

We hid his basket in the corner just peeking out of the couches since he doesn't really understand to look for it.

His cute Shirt we got him!

This was JJ's basket filled with lots of goodies and a computer game he wanted.

Such a cutie!!

This was his basket before we put the eggs in it:)

These were the cute frog and turtle eggs we found! I loved them and he sits and just plays with them now.

We hid his basket in the corner just peeking out of the couches since he doesn't really understand to look for it.

His cute Shirt we got him!

This was JJ's basket filled with lots of goodies and a computer game he wanted.
I forgot to take a picture of mine. But since I'm dieting I only wanted one thing which was what JJ got me. It was a Chocolate Cadbury egg that was supposedly filled with the mini eggs. Well when I opened it, it had a whopping 4 eggs in it!! But I guess it was a good thing in a way. LOL
Kyler once again got Spoiled, here's his list:
Kyler once again got Spoiled, here's his list:
Sing-a-ma-jig
Vibrating Cat Toy
Egg bank
Peek-a-Boo Chick
Carott Shaped Bubbles
Bending Bunnies
His Outfit
and lots of eggs filled with sixlets or Gerber Fruit Bars
He also got 2 Muscle Shirts from his Grandma and Grandpa Harris
and a Camera and M&M's from his Grandma and Grandpa Abplanalp.
He's a very very very spoiled boy.
Vibrating Cat Toy
Egg bank
Peek-a-Boo Chick
Carott Shaped Bubbles
Bending Bunnies
His Outfit
and lots of eggs filled with sixlets or Gerber Fruit Bars
He also got 2 Muscle Shirts from his Grandma and Grandpa Harris
and a Camera and M&M's from his Grandma and Grandpa Abplanalp.
He's a very very very spoiled boy.
So after we found our baskets and got changed we headed over to JJ's parents. We spent sometime there and then me and Kyler left to go down to my aunt's. My mom's whole family had been begging me for weeks to go down so I made it work. We had a good time down there, she did an egg hunt which was alot of fun even though Kyler was completely lost on what to do. But we had a good visit with everyone. It wasn't a too eventful day but it was fun. We hope everyone had a fun-filled and Safe Easter!!
No comments:
Post a Comment