Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Finally taking steps!!!

Kyler is taking steps!! He can pretty much walk across our front room area before he falls. I've been so excited, but now I'm nervous because when he does it he's pretty much running. We've had to block off our stairs too because he loves to climb them, good thing about it is that when its nap time or bed time and he isn't ready to go down a couple laps of stairs wears him out. I know any day he'll just take off, he is always letting go of things and balancing on his own until one of us notice. I don't have any video of it yet but will be trying to get one in the next couple of days. He also is saying MAMA very clearly again when he wants to he won't be forced into saying it, we were also playing this morning with his ball popper toy that shoots out the balls that he got for Christmas(thank you aunt Debbie) and he was saying Woe and giggling really hard! It was so cute. He can shake his little bum really fast too I couldn't believe how fast he was shaking it today when we had music going. But I was super excited about him taking steps I wanted to update this! I'll try and post a video soon!!


Also: Warning To All You Mom's with teething babies: they announced today on the news numbing gels with benzocaine can be harmful to infants-toddlers under 2 years old. They said to only use it unless your doctor tells you other wise. It can slow the blood flow to certain areas. I know I have used it on Kyler before so I wanted to make sure everyone got the warning. I'm sure if you google it there is more info. on it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment