While we were down there we took the Trax to temple square. It's been along time since I got to just go there to walk around. It was so nice, and the weather was perfect. JJ I don't think had ever walked around down there much because he hadn't seen alot of the monuments, and things down there. It was fun to walk around with him and to explain to him what they were. We weren't able to make it to a session but even walking around the ground we could feel the spirit. It was so much fun and such a great experience.
Something neither one of us had seen was the new display of the Temple in the South visiting center. It was so cool, and the screens that would show you pictures of each room and explain what they were!! I have never done a session there so it was awesome to see what some of the rooms look like. I so want to go do one now!! As we were looking at it we had a man that was a senior missionary come upto us and tell us we should go look at the side monitors because that showed the sealing rooms were couples are married and that is something really special and neat to see. So we guessed he didn't think we were members or that we were married. It took us by surprise and we didn't know what to say before he walked off. But we had a good laugh about it.

As we were looking at a few of the other things we had a companionship of sister missionaries come upto us. We made sure to let them know we were members of the church. We had a really good talk to them about missionary work and the great blessings of the temples. When we left there we started talking about our wedding day, and it was great to think back to that day and all the things that happened. We then hopped back on Trax and went down to the Gateway and did a little shopping. I was happy because JJ finally let me buy him new shirts for spring. He never lets me buy him anything! Saturday we just got ready and came home. Kyler was getting sick when we left Friday and had a rough night at my moms, so we decided to get back to get him. He still has a bad cold, and I wish those darn teeth would just come in already!! He however is climbing up things like crazy, and has been trying to crawl the normal way. We have everything ready for his Birthday I believe, just waiting for some of the balloons to get here in the mail, and get his pictures taken. I'm so excited for it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment