Monday, March 21, 2011

Less than a month till Kyler's 1!!

Only 24 days and my Ky-Ky will be a year old!! It's so crazy to think about. This past month has sure been a busy one and I'm sure this one will be just as busy. Kyler is starting to be alot more active as well! He seems to be all over the place, even though he's not walking. He tries his hardest to climb up things but doesn't ave it down quite yet. His balance is also getting better, I think he'll be running before walking because he just wants to go..go..go. So this mommy is going to have a very active and busy summer. But I'm excited for it!! He is still trying to get those darn molars in! The past 3 days haven't been as bad but all last week was rough. I wish they'd just pop through already! We have also come to the conclusion he isn't going to have much patience:S If he can't get something to work the way he wants it he'll just hit it, and then try again, and hit it again. Or he'll just throw a fit! He has been starting to get bashful too. Its so funny because he never has been, and now he is to everyone. That is, he will be for a minute and then he wants to get everyones attention. This happens in the store quite often. He'll sit and stare at someone to try and get their attention and then turn and dunk his head and then start jabbering at them, its hilarious!! He loves all his stuffed animals too! He will crawl over to one of them and love on them. His turtle is still his favorite and has to have it to go to bed. He also will shack his head as he dances, but as done it a few other times like when I ask him if he loves me, or if we need to change his bum or if we should go somewhere. I don't really know if he understands he's shaking it no or not. Yesterday I did ask him if we needed to change his diaper and both me and JJ thought he said NO! He is starting to get such a big personality! The poor little guy got sick yesterday and started throwing up while we were at Sizzler. I think he must have eaten something that didn't agree well with him because it only lasted about an hour and a half and just wanted to play after he would. Now he has a horrible cold though! We are very excited for his birthday, even though it makes me sad alittle. We are getting everything ready and decorations picked out, we've had his presents for a month or so. I can't wait to see him that day. And we will be getting his year old pictures done when the weather cooperates and he's feeling better!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe our babies are almost one! Seriously where has this year gone?! I feel ya on the molars! Emmitts took over a MONTH to finally pop through! So his sleep schedule is a mess again! Hopefully kyler gets feeling better soon! Sick kids are no fun!

    ReplyDelete