Sunday, April 3, 2011

New Pictures of Kyler

Here are a few of Kyler's 1 Year old pictures! The poor kid hasn't felt well so we only got a couple where he was smiling. I think most of them still turned out cute. These are the ones that are edited so far. His eyes look so blue in alot of them, and its not because they are enhanced (besides the brightness and contrast of the whole picture) I couldn't believe how they looked, he has gorgeous eyes. The middle two of him standing against the bench aren't very good quality, my good camera died so I had to use my other one, so the colored one doesn't look very good but it was such a cute picture of him. We are getting super excited for his B-day to get here! He is also officially CRAWLING!! He started alittle last week and has been doing it more throughout the week. With that has come pulling himself upto everything, which has caused a few falls and bumps. He's a pretty tough guy though, and will usually not even cry. He is so funny when he is ready to go to bed, he'll crawl over to the stairs and waits there. He likes to try and walk up them, he pulls his right leg all the way upto the next step and then I have to help him pull himself to the next one. Its crazy to see him do it, because he gets his leg up so high. I'm hoping he'll start feeling better this week, his cold seems to be getting better just wish those darn teeth would just pop through!! For now that's all:) Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

P.S.~ I will post his announcement/party invitation when I get it done:)

No comments:

Post a Comment