



As for me and JJ not to much is new. JJ started the new semester of school a few weeks ago and likes the classes he is taking alot more than the ones he took last semester. He is just going and going all the time. He is so awesome!! We also were able to file our taxes and are so pleased with our return, it was alot more than what I was expecting. That will definitely help with somethings we want to do this year. Also, I finally got motivated to start dieting again. I wouldn't call it a new years resolution though since I didn't start till 3 weeks after the New Year. I am quite happy with myself its been 8 days and I've lost 14 pounds. I've only cheated once, but still didn't come close to my daily calories. And yes counting calories is annoying, but thankfully our new phones have an app. that you just put in what you ate and your exercises and it calculates it all for you!! I did decide today that I need to be eating a few more calories I've looked at the past week and was shocked at how low some days were. I am getting help from my doctor, he was the one that put me on the plan and to keep me motivated he is having me come in every month to weigh and talk about what happened through the month. When I went in and decided to start he told me he wants the weight coming off slow and steady, so not like this week. So I figure for the next three weeks I'm still going to eat healthy but just try to eat a few more calories, so its not like I'm starving my body. I'm also very excited because my wonderful husband, let me buy an ab glider and another glider that is like a gazelle from what I've seen. They were on sale at ridiculously low prices, that's probably why he didn't mind. lol. I'm hoping to get them in a week, and so can't wait to have something different to do than the elliptical. So that's the happenings with us for the week.
No comments:
Post a Comment