Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Shopping Adventure

Yesterday I decided to go over to Logan with JJ. He has class, but me and Kyler went shopping. We first went to Walmart. I had to get a prescription filled and while I was talking to the pharmacist, Kyler sat and flirted with this pregnant lady who was just in love with him. And went on and on about how cute he was. We went looking around while they were filling it, and he decided he wanted to hold my hand the whole time. So as we were walking around another pregnant girl and her mother walked by us and commented on how cute he was and how adorable it was that he was holding my hand. She was having a boy to in about a month and couldn't wait. After I got my prescription and checked out we went over to Kohl's. I've been wanting to get Kyler some pj's Carter makes for Valentines day and St. Patrick's day. Knowing how fast they sell I knew I was going to be lucky if they had them. I was able to get the St. Patrick's Day set and bib, but only the bib for Valentines day. I also got the Birthday day boy one because they were all on sale. I got up to the check out stand and a lady that was in line started playing with Kyler and then looked at me and asked if I had a coupon I was going to use. I said no, and then she gave me one for 30% of. She said, "You young moms can use the help every once in awhile." It made my day!! I saved like $40 there. I then decided to go to Old Navy and check out their Valentines Day stuff, and sure enough I found a set for him I loved. They are rearranging the store a little bit so I had to ask a lady that worked there were they were and she took me right over. Well sure enough Kyler gave her a big smile and she sat and wanted to play with him for a while. Its been the first time in quite awhile since I took Kyler shopping with me, so the people coming up and telling me his so cute is a new thing to me. It was nice to hear though, and I even saved money because of him. When we checked out at Old Navy they gave Kyler a sucker, and he was in heaven. I've never given him suckers or candy before so he was in love. We headed back up to get JJ and when I parked I looked back and Kyler was asleep with blue slobber all over his face. It was so cute!! So I of course snapped some pictures of him. It was such a fun day with my little boy, it seems like its been forever since I got out of the house to just go shopping instead of grocery shopping. Thanks to the lady that gave me the coupon and one I had for Old Navy the things I got Kyler only came to $20!! Which is such a deal on Carter's clothing. I can't wait for spring either, both Old Navy and Kohl's had such cute clothes out.

JJ called him Smurf Boy for the rest of the day!!

I love his little puckered lips in this one!!
I'm hoping this one will fit him where they only had it in a 12 month. He's between 12 and 18 months right now, so I might have to get crafty.

This makes me sad to think his Birthday is in less than 3 months.I just can't believe it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment