Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Finally Some Smiling Pictures!!
These were taken later in the day than the last ones I posted, but I finally got some of him cheesing it up. As you go down they get better. I sure love this little guy. He now has 5 teeth!! And the sixth isn't to far behind. They're the ones on the bottom, not sure of the names. He sure is starting to get a mouthful of teeth. He has also been alot more vocal since we got rid of those horrible ear infections. We went down to the Provo area this weekend, JJ's cousin just got home from a mission and his other cousin went through the temple. On the way down Kyler sang to the radio it was so cute. He is an excellent traveler, hopefully that will still be the case this summer when we go on vacation. Anyways enjoy the pictures...









Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment