Friday, February 26, 2010

CoUpLe Of BuSy WeEkS

So not to much is new besides the regular stuff. Baby is growing and so is his mommy!! I had a Doctors appointment Monday and everything looked great, besides he was breech. But he's been doing somersaults lately so I think he's already changed in position. I can't believe in 8 short weeks he'll be here. I actually measured a week ahead so he could be here even sooner, but we'll see. I want him here, but I'd rather him be healthy first.
Below is my belly at 32 weeks!!

Also my great-grandma past away last Tuesday. I will surely miss her. She was such a great person and taught me alot. She was looking so forward to meeting Kyler, but I know there was a reason she needed to go before he came. She has such a huge family!! I didn't realize this till the funeral. But she had 5 kids, 29 grandkids, 95 great-grandkids and Kyler would have been her first great-great-grandbaby. I've been told I will find joy in my posterity and I can only hope I can have what she did. She knew everyone of us by name and always wanted to know what was going on with us. I was luckily and got to go to Nauvoo with her and my grandparents for the temple open house. I will always cherish those memories. I was also lucky enough to receive a doll she purchased while on that trip. She brought it out to me at our wedding to make sure I got it and I will always cherish it as well. I will miss her so much, but I do know she is in a better place and that I will see her again!

No comments:

Post a Comment