Thursday, February 11, 2010

30 wEeKs DoWn 10 To Go!!

I am so happy to say I only have 10 weeks left:) Morning sickness has returned and I can't stand the smell of garlic, which is weird because I usually love it. I also feel so huge!! All I wanna do is exercise, but with my lack of energy I usually don't. I just hope I'll be able to lose all this extra weight after, right now its the thing bugging me the most. I had just lost a bunch of weight before I found out I was pregnant and now its all coming back on, I can't stand it. But I do realize I have a little person growing inside me that needs to be fed right and if that means I gain oh well. So here is me at 30 weeks!!
We also got our crib and a dresser for him this week! The car seat is on its way as well. I absolutely love the crib!! I was so happy once it was up and how it looks. The dresser turned out to be alot darker than I thought it was going to be, but its still cute. So here are pictures of everything all set up. I will probably have more up on the walls later on, I just haven't decided what to do yet. I also don't have the mobile yet, its also being shipped now. I'm so happy to finally have it up and done.
The whole set
Close up of the crib
Inside the crib
The dresser

2 comments:

  1. Sharon! I cant believe you only have like 9 weeks left now! ah! which means I only have like 11, and have nothing even remotely close to a nursery set up! It is starting to make me so nervous! :) do you feel prepared yet, or are you just getting more nervous? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know time seems like its flying by so fast!! And honestly it only takes a day or two to put things up. I'm sorta in the middle material wise I feel ready, besides I think I need more clothing for him, his daddy however doesn't. But my nerves now are more on him coming safely and a little about labor. I just can't believe both these boys will be here so soon!! I'm excited though:)

    ReplyDelete