Thursday, March 4, 2010

MiSsIoN nEwS

So my brother Colton got his mission call yesterday!! I can't believe he is already old enough to be going on a mission. He was so funny because he was so nervous to open it. Mostly because he was scared of going somewhere close to home. My parents had a bunch of his friends and my grandparents come over around 6:00p.m. to watch him open it. He could barely read it because he was so excited and nervous. We finally heard him say he was called to the San Pedro Sula, Honduras Mission!! He reports to the MTC on May 26th, I'm so happy he'll be here when Kyler is born! His mission covers the northern coast of Honduras from border to border. He is way excited, as are the rest of us.
He would kill me if he saw this picture, but I thought it was hillarious. We were trying to get a good one to send in with his papers and I caught him while he was making faces.


No comments:

Post a Comment