Sunday, November 15, 2009

SoRrY mOrE bAbY tAlK

So there isn't a 15 week picture, but I do have one for week 16. We have had a few really busy weeks!! J.J.'s sister and brother-in-law came out last week from Cali. and spent a few days here. We had alot of fun while they were here. She is due with a little girl the first part of January so it was the last time we'll see them for awhile. We will hopefully be able to go out to her blessing in March, but we will have to see how both me and the baby will be doing them, by then I'll be 8 months!!
Its been fun because I can actually feel the baby, especially when its laying in certain spots. I have felt a few kicks, I can't wait for J.J. to be able to feel it. He is so excited about it, I could feel the baby last night and he put his hand on my tummy to see if he could but no such luck. I know he has to get annoyed with me talking about it all the time, and the things I want for it. He has been so great through all of this! I don't know why he's so good to me, especially when I can be so ornery. I love him so much!!
We are also really enjoying our new house and the new to us car. I love being in a house and not an apartment. The car just makes life so much easier, because we aren't scared of breaking down as much.
I go to the doctor next Monday, I am hoping to find out what we are having!! If not, it'll be another 3-4week wait. Once we know I think I'll be alittle more relaxed. I so want to get started on the crafts I wanna do for the walls and things....but I have agreed not to do anything till I know for sure.

2 comments:

  1. You can feel the baby already?! That is so awesome! I haven't yet! But one morning I woke up and there was a little lump poking right out of my stomach that was as hard as a rock so I'm sure it was some baby part haha :) we don't get to find out what we are having til dec 14! I can't wait!!! I am so excited for you guys!!! :) keep posting! I love reading them! And you don't even have a bump yet!! I totally do! I will have to put some pictures up like you! Well, good luck! Can't wait to see if its a boy or girl!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I can feel it every once and awhile. That is exciting!! I go in Monday but I'll only be 17weeks so I don't know if they tell us or not. If not it'll probably the same week you go in!! I am excited for you as well! I sure hope you are feeling well and getting over the morning sickness part. I still have trobles sometimes. And I'm feeling left out because everyone I know thats pregnant is showing, and I just look FAT in all my clothing. I can't wait to have an actual bump:)

    ReplyDelete