

These are pictures from my ultrasound earlier today and me at 14 week and 2 days with a little bump. My next appointment is on the 23rd:) The doctor said everything looked really good. It was wiggling so much when we were trying to hear the heartbeat, but it finally settled down and let us!! JJ will also be able to go with me now. They are letting 1 healthy adult come with, so he'll be there when we get to find out what we are having. You really can't tell in these ones, but in the actual picture on top, there is a little white dot in between the legs. White usually indicates the bones, so my mom is thinking it might be some boy parts showing. I'm not quite sure if its that though. My aunt however had a dream, she said she saw this little boy about 2 or 3 that looked like JJ but had my coloring. The little boy was in a swing and was yelling mommy cause he got scared and I was the one to respond to that. So she says I'm having a boy for sure. she also brought me a stroller, swing, and play-yard she used with her little boy. It is all so cute!!



I also have pictures of the house. The front room area is a piece at a time because I couldn't get a good one of it all together. We do have a couple of blankets on the couch and the space heater on the floor so don't mind those things.





I don't know why but the pictures are all messed up!! Sorry!!
Your house is do cute Sharon. I LOVE it. I want to move somewhere cheaper. I am so tired of paying 475 haha. I miss paying 250.00 ;) i'm cheap.
ReplyDelete