Wednesday, November 18, 2009

PaSsInG oUt

So I was out shopping yesterday with my mom and grandma and I passed out in one of the stores!! I started to not feel well and my vision went kinda blurry when we were checking out and the next thing I know I was waking up with a pounding head and on the floor. Kinda scary!! We didn't freak out to much, because my mom passed out when she was pregnant with me. However, I have been alittle scared about it ever since. I think it was probably because my blood sugar was low. I've been googling it and "they say" in can be caused by low blood sugar, the baby sitting on blood vessels, or severe anemia and other unknown illnesses. I'm hoping it was just one of the first two. I guess I hit my head pretty hard. I don't remember it though. I do have a shiner and a little bump on my forehead, but other than that I've been fine. I am going to talk to my doctor when I go in on Monday about this to make sure its nothing more serious!! I have never passed out before and I don't like it very much. I just hope everything is ok, and that the baby is healthy. I think that is the one thing I worry about the most. I am so grateful for my hubby!! By the end of last night I was annoyed with everyone wanting to make sure I was ok, and telling me why it happened and all that kinda crap. He came home and wanted to make me food right away to make sure I ate, I didn't let him right at first because I had already eaten so much, but I'm so thankful because he cares so much about me and the baby. When he's home he is always trying to help out and clean something or do something for me and I appreciate it so much. So there is something interesting that happened this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment