Thursday, October 8, 2009

BuMmEr

So this week I have been a little bit bummed out. I had to move my doctor's appointment back to the 20th, because of stupid insurance. I know it'll probably go by fast, but I just want to know everything is ok. I have been feeling like something is growing inside me, since my tummy is tight and sometimes crampy. So I guess thats a good sign!! I'm just impatient I guess, I want to see my baby again!! I'm such a worry wart and don't know why I am with this. I just want my baby to be healthy and to do everything I can to make it that way. They told me once you see the heartbeat you have less than a 2% chance of miscarrying, and then at 14 weeks its suppose to be an even better sign, but I know alot of people who have miscarried on their first pregnancy and I guess thats what makes me so nervous. I guess I just need to relax!!! And I'm hoping once the placenta starts taking over the hormones for the baby, I'll start to be a little bit more of my regular self. Its so weird my moods change so fast and sometimes I don't know why I feel the way I do. Which could explain this post!! Sorry if it seems like I'm complaining I don't mean to, just something that might happen a few times in the next 7 months or so;)

No comments:

Post a Comment