Sunday, October 11, 2009

PiCnIc At ThE lAke

So Saturday we decided to go upto Mantua for a picnic. It was fun besides that it was freezing!! We grabbed subway on the way there and sat on the beach and ate and just enjoyed being away from home for a little while. There were still some ducks in the lake, but anytime I tried to get a picture they'd go under water. We thought it was crazy because there was a guy out in the lake water skiing, when we were there in July the water was cold, I don't think I'd be able to handle it right now. I love Mantua though, its so pretty up there and were it was cold, there was hardly anyone there, so it was quite. When we usually go out its just to the movies or dinner and I wanted to do something different, and my wonderful husband made that possible. Here are some pictures we took while we were there.



I love it!!

J.J.'s hands on my belly like always

We were meaning to look down at the baby but I guess both blinked at the same time.


No comments:

Post a Comment