Monday, October 5, 2009

10 WeEks!!

So as of today I am 10 weeks along. Not much different than the other weeks. I am starting to feel bigger, I can't tell if I am or if its all in my head, but oh well.
________________________________

2 comments:

  1. You will start to feel a little different totally. You make not look it right now, but everything is changing. I swear I felt I was showing so early but then again it's hard to tell cause I'm chubby haha. I'm excited for you to get a belly:)

    If you need anything or have any questions let me know.

    -donna and khloe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm chubby too...So I don't know. I do feel different thats for sure. My tummy is always crampping and my back hurts, but I guess thats some of the joys of this:)
    And thanks, your the best!!

    ReplyDelete