Wednesday, September 23, 2009

mY nEw ChAiR

So we decided that we wanted to get a rocker/glider chair so we could rock the baby once it gets here. Well a few weeks ago we were in Shopko and JJ fell into one there, and fell in love with it!! So last week we were going through the adds and saw it on sale for $90. So we went down and they didn't have it in stock, but we got a raincheck for it. I had never realized how much we were saving on it till we went to get it yesterday. It is regularly $240 we saved $150 on it, I was so thankful we had gotten the raincheck. Here is what it looks like! And it is the most comfortable thing I have ever sat in.



Also here is my tummy at the true 8 week mark I guess. Time seems to be going so slow for me...and then I look at other people and it seems the weeks are flying by. Oh well I guess, one day I'm probably going to wish time moved slower.


We also went over to Logan yesterday, and I went into Micheal's to price somethings, and to get a certain cake pan for JJ's birthday, and I found the cutest transfer for a T-shirt. So I got it and once I start feeling it move and kick I'll wear it;)

No comments:

Post a Comment