Monday, September 28, 2009

SiX mOnThS & nInE wEeKs

So we have been married for 6 months as of Sunday! It sure doesn't seem like that long ago. We have decided since we kept our top layer of cake we are probably going to dig into that at some point soon. I don't think it'll stay good till March. We honestly didn't even realize until today it had been 6 months. But it sure has been a great 6 months, and hopefully the next 6 will be just as great!

I also am 9 weeks along. Even though I'm having more of the signs that I'm 10 but oh well. In the book I have it says that week 9 is usually the worst as far as the nausea goes. And that would explain last week. I didn't have one day where I wasn't sick, and I even threw up on Wednesday and that wasn't fun at all. i have been so happy because I haven't been sick hardly at all today.


Yay! Nine weeks and no bump:)

No comments:

Post a Comment