Saturday, September 19, 2009

DoCtOr'S aPpOiNtMeNt

So friday I had my first OB visit. I got to see the baby and hear the heartbeat!! It was so awesome. I think thats when it hit me I actually have something growing inside me. Everything looks well and the baby is healthy so far. My doctor said once you see the heart beat there's only a 2% chance of miscarriage. I sure hope and pray thats true and that I'm not part of that 2%. To my dismay, the baby only measured as being 7 weeks and 4 days. Putting me a week and a half behind where I thought I was. I however still believe I'm further along just because of dates. But we will see in three weeks when I go in again, how long it measures and if I'm still behind then I'll believe it. They gave me a due date of either April 22nd, or May 4th (first one according to dates, the other by measurements). Here is the best ultrasound picture of the 3 we got. This one is still blurry and you can just see the grey blog. But in the actual picture, and if you have the eye to look at ultrasound pics, you can see the face of our baby!!
Isn't it the cutest little thing?? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment