Ok so lets start off with the not so good news...I yet again ruined another car!! You know the one I just fixed 2 months ago, that we spent $600 to get fixed!!! Last weekend I was on my way to my grandma's when I heard a rattleing noise, I started to slow down and then it just died! Luckily I was near the rest area and coasted into it. My aunt then came and got me. I couldn't figure out what was wrong with it. My tempature gages where fine and no smoke, so I figured it wasn't over heated, there was oil in it, the battery was working. All I could think was the starter, but that shouldn't cause my car to die! So maybe the altenator?? Well J.J. came and got me later that day and we came home, and went to dinner with some of our friends. That was alot of fun, since we haven't seen some of them since the wedding. So the next day we went to tow the car back here. My dad tried to figure what was wrong with it to, but yet again in wasn't making any sence. And lets just say I will never again tow a car with my Dad towing and J.J. being towed! it was horrifying!! I was terrified the whole way home. So we then took it to the shop, and found out earlier today that the engine is shot, and most likely the transmission too!! I am so not happy!! I've been a wreck all day. But I guess these are jusst some of the things you have to go through in life.
Anyways, not to much else has been going on lately. I have been helping the football team out a little bit! Which it is different from what it was in high school, but its something for me to do with my nights! The job hunt is still same old same old! And as far as school for me, I think I'm actually going to try and get into the Surgical Tech. Program at Davis Applied Technology College. But now with out two cars we'll have to see if there is any way to work this out.
Colton also got made an Elder last week! I can't believe he'll be leaving on a mission as soon as April. I am so proud of him for being the kind of person he is. We have never gotten along very well, but its been better lately. My grandparents came down and so did a few of my uncles so it was nice to see everyone for a little while.
Other than that life has just been the regular stuff!
No comments:
Post a Comment