Wednesday, July 29, 2009

CaLiFoRnIa

So last Thursday we left for California! we went out to See J.J.'s Grandparents and Sister's. WE had about a 10 hour drive there and back, but it was alot of fun. We didn't do much while we were out there, but it was so nice just to be able to relax and be away. We did get to go to the Sacramento Temple while we were out there. It is so Beautiful, inside and out. It was kinda cool to go to a temple outside of Utah. I have only been to 3 differnet temples for endowment sesions so it was cool to go to one outside of Utah. While we were ther we got to go swimming in his granparents pool which we had a ton of fun doing. Their neighbors also have some donkeys we'd walk down and see and pet. For alot of things I forgot my camera so I don't have alot of pictures:(
I had never been to Northern California before so it was so neat to see it. It is quite differnt than Southern Cali. There isn't as many palm trees around and there is just a different feel. It is so pretty though. I loved the drive once we got to cali and then again on the way back. The hills are just filled with pretty green trees and just gorgeous scenery. I couldn't believe how pretty it was.

I also got to meet alot more of the family while I was out there. It was alot of fun getting to see everyone and to sit and talk. We were also very happy to see Debbie and Cody, and now Allie is out there so it was good to see her too. Debbie is 16 weeks into her pregnancy and is starting to show, she was so cute with her baby bump. She'll find out what she's having on the 10th so we are very excited. We also got to go see their house. They are remodeling the whole thing and it is looking great. Cody is doing all of it and he has done such a great job on it. I realized on Sunday night that Allie wasn't coming home lol it hadn't really hit me she was gone until that night. I told J.J. its going to be wierd not having her around on Sundays.

I also found out on Sunday that my brother met with the bishop on sunday and they are going to gt things ready for him to become an Elder for next Stake Conference. Its so weird how time flies!! He shouldn't be old enough to be getting ready to go on a mission. He'll be able to put his papers in the first part of January! I'm so glad he is so steadfast in this decision to go its just so wierd to think I have a brother that will be that old.

I have also started a blog for my Jewelry. The address is www.jewelrybuggie.blogspot.com i'm trying to sell the things I have made so if your interested you can visit there and look to see if you like any of it. I also have a fan page on Facebook so become a FAN!!





The beautiful sunrise the morning we left
The gorgeous Sacramento Temple! So Beautiful!!!
So excited to go to the Temple



The pretty fountains outside the temple
The pretty hillsides on the way home

No comments:

Post a Comment