So yesterday J.J.'s cousin Tipper got married. They were sealed at the Mt. Timpanogus temple in American Fork. It was a beautiful sealing and they both were so beautiful. It was the first temple wedding I had attended since our own and it was awesome. It reminded me alot of the things in our sealing and there was alot of advice the sealer gave to them that works for anyone who is married. It was such a great experience for anyone who was there. They came out of the temple a little later and looked amazing!! I loved her dress and the colors she picked, and I liked even more that he was in a brown Tux. It was something I hadn't seen before and it looked so good with her sashes and hair barettes. So after a few pictures we left and went down into provo to see J.J.'s other aunt and uncle. We caught up with them for awhle and then went to the wedding luncheon. They had it at a restaurant called the Blue Lemon. I loved the inside of it and how they had it all decorated. As for the food it was ok. It was different than the food I normally eat but it wasn't to bad, I just got full very fast. It was a very good luncheon and even funny at times. I thought it was nest because the resturant even played a dvd of the two of them through out the luncheon, it was alot of fun to see all of their different pictures! We didn't make it to the reception but the whole day had been beautiful and great so I'm sure that was as well. We are so happy for them! Tipper has been like a brother to J.J. growing up and Nikki is such a great and nice girl! And we wish them the best of luck in the future!
Here are a few pictures from it:





No comments:
Post a Comment