Monday, July 13, 2009

Great Grandma Dudley Lisonbee

We found out on Sunday night that my Great Grandma had past away. I believe she was 89 years old, and she will be missed so much. I am so glad to be apart of the church and to know that we will be able to see the ones we love on the other side. She is in a much better place now. She has been dealing with health problems for a very long time, and I'm glad to know she is no longer in the pain or suffering she was going through here on earth. I will miss her so much. When we were younger I always remember going out and seeing her and she'd take us out to look and feed the horses, or give us pennys to get m&m's out of her candy machine thing. I also have many other memories of her, and the things we use to do when we went to see her. I will miss her very much, but is happy she is no longer in pain:)

No comments:

Post a Comment