Sunday, July 12, 2009
wAtEr FuN
Yesterday we went to Mantua, with J.J.'s family! It was so much fun. His parents own 2 wave-runners, and it was my first time being on one, from what I can remember. So we get one the one and it stopped running right as we got outside of the booies. So we had to have Nic pull us in. We then got on the other one, and didn't have any problems on it. I was a little nervous because I wasn't to sure on what to expect. But it was so much fun! After a few minutes of being out in the lake we went back to shore and played with our nieces. They had lifejackets on and it was so fun to see them play in the water. So a little later we got back on the wave-runner again and got out quite aways and my lovely husband decided to turn really sharp. Well I started to fly off of it, but before I did I grabbed on to J.J.'s life jacket and brought him in the water with me. My head had went under water and I shallowed abunch of the nasty water:s But when I came up I felt like I couldn't breath, plus I can't swim so I was kinda freaking out. Thank goodness for lifejackets, and my hubby that kept me calm. Luckily the wave-runner didn't roll over and we were able to get to it and get back on! Other than that it was a blast. It was such a nice day and it wasn't very hot at all. I wish I had gotten some pictures but I had left my phone in the car, so no pictures this time:( We also came home and got cleaned up and then went to Transformers. And that is sure intense, but it was so good! I loved the first one but this one one I think was even better. So as you can tell yesterday was a very fun filled day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment